It is compulsory for all students to wear the prescribed College Uniform, Students Who do not conform to dress regulations given below will not be permitted to attend classes and may be sent back home.
1. White shirts single breast pocket (Half-Sleeves) April-Oct.
2. White shirt single breast pocket (Full-Sleeves) Nov-March.
3. Dark Grey Shorts for classes Prep. to V. 4. Dark grey trousers for classes VI to XII.
5. Black Nylon Socks 6. Black Leather Shoes 7. College tie and belt (available in the College Office)
8. (i) During winter, single-breasted blazer with the college crest. (ii) College Pullover - Students
other than sikh boys are not permitted to attend the college with long hair or long side lock.
1. Dark grey pinator upto the knee-Square neck & side closed.
2. White blouse (Half Sleeves) April-Oct/(Full Sleeves) Nov-March
3. Black Leather shoes and black nylon socks.
4. College tie and belt (available in the College Office)
5. (i) During winter, single-breasted blazer with the college crest. (ii) College Pullover (available at the College Office)
1. White Half Shorts. 2. House Colour T-shirts (available in the college office).
1. White divided skirts. 2. House Colour T-shirts (available in the college office).
1. White trousers (for P.T) 2. White Half Shirts (for P.T)
1. White divided skirts 2. White Half shirts
No student should be seen in a public place in the College uniform